Find your perfect home
Studying in a new country is an exciting experience and living with other students is a great way to make lifelong friends. It will help you settle into your student life in London.
During your studies at the International Study Centre you can live in J Block, which is on the same campus as your classrooms.
Why live in J Block?
- En suite rooms from £165.00 per week
- Convenience of living close to your classrooms
- 24 hour security
- Located within easy access to restaurants, cafés and supermarkets
- Utilities and Internet access included
Accommodation in J Block is subject to availability. The cost shown is intended as a guide only and subject to change. The cost of your room will be confirmed in the tenancy agreement.
We strongly advise all students to secure their accommodation before arriving in the UK. This will ensure that there are no difficulties at immigration, registering for your programme or at police registration on arrival (if required).
How do I book my accommodation?
1. Request your accommodation when you apply for your course at the International Study Centre.
2. The Accommodation Team will allocate you a room and send a Financial Statement and a Tenancy Agreement (TA) for you to sign.
3. Secure your room by returning the signed Tenancy Agreement and paying the first instalment of rent.
4. The Accommodation Team will confirm the booking is complete via email.
Please ensure that you check your Financial Statement and make any remaining accommodation payments due before arrival.
If you require support in sourcing accommodation, please contact us via CULISC.CSS@studygroup.com to enquire about our current available accommodation options.